- Explore the remoteness of Tasmania's north west by 4wd
- Spectacular wilderness views and an abundance of wildlife
This is a full day 4WD tour that explores the remoteness of the "Edge of The World" region and experiences the pristine areas of Tasmania's North West.
Find yourself in awe at the spectacular views of our rugged coastline, cool climate rainforest and abundant wildlife with your experienced guide.
Includes morning tea, gourmet lunch and beverages
- Arthur River (Devonport and North-West TAS - Tasmania)
- Marrawah (Devonport and North-West TAS - Tasmania)
- Smithton (Devonport and North-West TAS - Tasmania)
Smithton- Tasmania Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Morning Tea
- Tour Guide
- Small group 4WD touring
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 6
- Not suitable for children under the age of: 6 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 14 years
- Operating hours are 9:00am till 5:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.