- A true Tasmanian bush adventure
- 1.5 hour ATV tour riding along numerous bush tracks, hidden gullies and open pasture
- Scenic countryside and an adrenalin rush is guaranteed!
Competent riders have the freedom to have a decent hook!
Ride fast or ride slow....The choice is yours.
Experience Tasmania like never before on an action pack 1.5 hour ATV Tour!
We operate 7 days a week, Rain, Hail or Shine!
No licence is required.
Minimum age for a passenger is 8 years
Minimum age to operate quad bikes is 16 years
- Bridport (Launceston and North-East TAS - Tasmania)
Bridport- North East Tasmania
Located on the North East Trail (B84) between the townships of Scottsdale and Bridport.
A scenic one hour drive from Launceston.
Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Full safety briefing
- Safety equipment
- Wet weather gear
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Maximum weight: 130 kg
- Maximum participants: 6
- Wear durable clothing
- Flat enclosed shoes
- Under 18's require written consent from parent or guardian
- Participants should be able to clearly understand and obey all instructions
- Operating hours are 10:00am till 5:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.