- Experience Big 8 Thrill Rides
- See Wiggles characters
- Meet DreamWorks characters
- Visit Tiger Island and Dreamworld Corroboree
- This ticket is valid for entry 12 months from date of purchase
New Rides, Shows and Attractions - only at Dreamworld!
Enjoy the Big 8 Thrill Rides including Dreamworld's latest ride; Pandamonium, Buzzsaw and Tower of Terror II. Ride the family adventure ride ShockWave, let the little ones explore Wiggles World with a brand new ride; Big Red Boat. Explore Dreamworld Corroboree or watch the tigers at Tiger Island.
Visit Dreamwold on the Gold Coast for the ultimate in family fun.
Child rate: 3-13 years of age. Infants 2 years old and under are allowed free entry to the park.
Pensioner prices are valid for Australian and New Zealand residents only, Proof of age required on entry.
Opening hours are 10.00am to 5.00pm for 363 days of the year (with extended hours during school holidays). Closed Christmas Day (December 25) and Anzac Day (April 25).
- Coomera (Gold Coast - Queensland)
Dreamworld is centrally located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- One day admission pass to Dreamworld Theme Park.
- Souvenirs (available for purchase)
- Coin-operated games, lockers, candid and ride photographs
- Child rates apply to those aged 3-13 years old inclusive.
- Operating hours are 10:00am till 5:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
Tickets valid for entry 12 months from date of purchase. All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash. Tickets can not be on-sold to another party or third party for re-sale to customers. Entry is granted by presenting a printed E-Ticket, a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the above ticket. If this credit card is unavailable, another credit card is required for security.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.