- Wilderness + adrenalin + adventure = the Dove Canyon
- Experience Freestyle Falls, Pit Falls and the Pit, The Laundry Chute, The Forbidden Pool, Tea Cup Falls, and Horsey Falls.
We start the day with a 30 minute hike to the beginning of the canyon. From here we gear up and abseil 15m deep into the canyon to begin our journey. As we descend through the canyon we tackle a number of exciting features including waterfall jumps, abseils and an amazing underground waterslide.
This option is for the adventurous and intrepid. You do not need any previous canyoning or abseiling experience, but we recommend customers are physically fit, able to swim and have a great sense of adventure.
- Cradle Mountain (Devonport and North-West TAS - Tasmania)
Cradle Mountain, TAS Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Necessary equipment
- Full safety briefing
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 18 years
- Not suitable for children under the age of: 16 years
- Maximum participants: 12
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Running shoes or Hiking Boots
- Operating hours are 8:30am till 4:30pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
Cancellations made within 7 days of booking arrival date incur a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations made with more than 7 days notice incur an administration charge of 30% of total booking fee.
We encourage our customers to purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
We reserve the right to cancel any tours at any time due to unsafe weather conditions. In this case, customers will be given the choice of an alternate tour or a full refund.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.