- Take a guided eco snorkel tour to the unique Weedy Sea Dragon colony in Port Phillip Bay
- Discover mesmerising marine life such as soft corals, sponge life, hermit crabs, spine globe puffer fish, star gazers and unique, highly sought after sea dragons which are sure to amaze
- Easy and fun for everyone, no experience necessary!
Venture into the underwater world and take a Guided Eco Snorkel Tour to the unique Weedy Sea Dragon Colony in Port Phillip Bay.
Get a taste for snorkelling in a relaxed coastal setting with the chance to discover and learn about a variety of interesting marine life.
Your snorkel experience will begin with our highly experienced and professional guide demonstrating the basics of snorkelling skills whilst introducing you to the equipment provided and the marine life you will encounter.
Mesmerising marine life such as beautiful soft corals, sponge life, Hermit Crabs, Spine Globe Puffer Fish, Star Gazers and unique, highly sought after Weedy Sea Dragons are sure to amaze.
At all times throughout the tour your guide will have a positive floatation device on hand for maximum safety and comfort.
This magical encounter is unforgettable!
- Portsea (Mornington Peninsula - Victoria)
Portsea, VIC Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 7 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 15 years
- Minimum participants: 2
- Participants are required to sign an indemnity form
- Tours are number dependent
- Operating hours are 9:00am till 5:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
If an activity is cancelled due to weather conditions or other reasons beyond the supplier's control, the activity will be rescheduled. Ensure you provide a contactable phone number for the day of your activity. Dates may be modified at short notice. If you are late for a tour departure, the tour will be forfeited. Under extenuating circumstances, the booking may be rescheduled at the supplier's discretion. In the circumstance of a no show, the booking will not be rescheduled or refunded.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.