- Tour, taste, and discover the many naturally delicious secrets behind the internationally acclaimed Adelaide Central Market
- Tuck into an appetising, traditional breakfast right in the heart of the markets
- Sample coffee beans, nuts, yoghurt, fruits, and meats!
It's an early start to tour, taste, and discover the many naturally delicious secrets behind the internationally acclaimed Adelaide Central Market.
You'll be there as barrows laden with garden fresh produce trundle into the Market and passionate providores prepare for another ravenous day.
We start with a delicious light breakfast at one of the Central Markets' iconic stores before soaking up the atmosphere as we wander through the markets.
We'll sample coffee beans, nuts, yoghurt, fruits and succulent meats finishing with the best chocolates that only Adelaide has to offer.
Your relaxed, entertaining and interactive guided tour will reveal the many secrets behind one of the most successful and irresistibly fresh produce markets in the world.
- Adelaide (Adelaide and Adelaide Hills - South Australia)
This activity takes place in Adelaide, South Australia. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Tour Guide
- Guided Tour
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 20
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Casual clothing
- Operating hours are 7:15am till 9:15am
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.