- Classic Harley Davidson motorbikes
- Wonderful coastal scenery
- Live the dream!
Get a taste for adventure on the back of a classic Harley Davidson motorbike! Take in the spectacular and breathtaking views as you cruise along Adelaide's metropolitan coastline. Thunder from the city to Adelaide's outer harbor through historic Port Adelaide and along the metropolitan beach coastline.
We'll make our way to Glenelg's Marina and shopping precinct before making our way up the Anzac highway. Feel a complete rush as you roar back to the city centre.
Digital images of you on your ride can be e-mailed to you after the tour.
- Adelaide (Adelaide and Adelaide Hills - South Australia)
This activity takes place in Adelaide. A complementary pick-up and drop-off is provided from anywhere within a 16km radius of Adelaide city centre. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Leather jacket, helmet and goggles
- Photo opportunities
- Pick up and drop off within the local area
- Flat enclosed shoes
- Long pants
- No alcohol to be consumed prior to activity
- Please contact Supplier immediately after booking (contact details provided on your confirmation email) to advise the height, weight and age of all participants.
- Operating hours are 8:30am till 5:30pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.