- Roar up the Adelaide Foothills winding roads away from the city limits!
- Take in the views from Mt. LoftySummit, where you will have the best vantage point to view Adelaide
- Returning with a rush down the South Eastern Freeway
Your Harley Davidson experience can start from one hour to any time limit arranged to suit your needs for touring Adelaide and South Australia.
Enjoy and experience beautiful Adelaide coastline beaches, winding hills and countryside towns.
Choose from city and surrounding areas from one of our listed tours below or we can help in making a personal tour to suit your needs from pick-up point to any final destination.
On the day of your Harley experience, your Harley chauffeur will arrive to pick you up to begin your tour.
Included with the tour we will take photos with a digital camera and then e-mail them to you later so you have a memorable experience forever.
- Adelaide (Adelaide and Adelaide Hills - South Australia)
A complimentary pick-up and drop-off is provided from anywhere within a 12km radius of Adelaide city centre, SA Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Safety briefing and equipment
- Harley experience
- Pickup and drop off from designated meeting points
- Helmets, jackets and gloves are provided
- Clothing appropriate for outdoor weather conditions
- Enclosed footwear
- Operating hours are 8:00am till 7:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.