- Roar up the Adelaide Foothills winding roads away from the city limits!
- Take in the views from Mt. LoftySummit, where you will have the best vantage point to view Adelaide
- Returning with a rush down the South Eastern Freeway
Anyone with an adventurous spirit and a passion for Harley Davidson Motorcycles will love this experience!
You will have your own personal Harley Davidson chauffeur for this tour as you roar up the Adelaide Foothills winding roads away from the city limits.
Making your way up to the highest point of Mt. Lofty Summit, where you will have the best vantage point to view Adelaide and its Metropolitan suburbs.
Returning back to the real world will be an exhilarating rush down the South Eastern Freeway through the Heyson Tunnels back to city.
Digital images of you on your tour can be e-mailed to you after the tour to make this an experience of a lifetime.
- Adelaide (Adelaide and Adelaide Hills - South Australia)
A complimentary pick-up and drop-off is provided from anywhere within a 16km radius of Adelaide city centre, SA Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Safety briefing and equipment
- Harley Davidson Ride
- Pick up and drop off within the local area
- Comfortable clothing
- Flat enclosed shoes
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.