- The romance of Venice brought right into the heart of Adelaide
- Take in the sights, the birdlife and some of Australia's finest sparkling wines along the way
- Venetian built gondola--the perfect touch for that special somone
Enjoy this unique Venetian experience on the River Torrens in the heart of beautiful Adelaide. Share a romantic moment with someone special gliding silently across placid waters.
Take in the sights, the birdlife and be sure to indulge in some of Australia's finest sparkling wines along the way.
Imagine you and that special someone or your friends (up to six people) just drifting along the glassy waters of the River Torrens. Watch the graceful black swans and the gentle wash of the paddle. Sit back in the comfort of a Venetian built gondola, sipping premium Australian wines and watching the world go by.
This 1 hour cruise brings the romance of Venice right into the heart of Adelaide. Combine your cruise with a romantic dinner at a restaurant or bring your own picnic basket to enjoy along the way.
- Adelaide (Adelaide and Adelaide Hills - South Australia)
Gondola ride starts and finishes at River Torrens Adelaide. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Gondola return trip ticket
- Wine and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase
- Food is not included, but feel free to bring a picnic basket
- Minimum participants: 2
- Wear comfortable, casual clothes
- BYO Alcohol not permitted
- Operating hours are 8:00am till 7:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.